WordPress Used On Most WebSites - Best SEO
Use WordPress To Create and SEO Your Site
- I've been using WordPress for over ten years and have created hundreds of WordPress SEO-friendly blogs and gained over 100,000 visits since
WordPress was launchedaround 2005.
- WordPress because it is super easy to use if you use it on
Wordpress' self-hosted site or on your own domain. WordPress is free to use on your own domain and has thousands of functions capable of creating almost any content imaginable.
- WordPress also has thousands of themes both paid and free. According to Wikipedia, WordPress is used to create of 1,000,000 articles every day. WordPress
is usedby Sony, BBC, CBS, NY Times and thousands of other major companies around the world and about 40% of websites use Wordpressto publish their content.
- WordPress can be super-fast. WordPress is also super simple to optimize for search engines with or without the popular plug-ins like SEO by Yoast or the All-In-One SEO pack.
- Using titles, headers, content, keywords and other tricks of the trade in WordPress makes it easy for Google to understand what you post.
Here are some tips and tricks to make your WordPress site faster
Site Speed Is Vital If You Want High Rankings and User Satisfaction. You can test your site speed for free and also discover where any bottlenecks may be at the sites below.
Install A Caching Plugin
W3 Total Cache, Zen Cache and others will save returning
user download time and increase the speed with which the
site comes up.
By compressing your WordPress site, you will speed up your
Minify. Others include
Use an image compression plug-in to decrease your load time
especially if you have many images or infographics or a
and a plugin called SEO Friendly Images which auto-adds
Deactivate Plugins You Rarely Use
By activating plugins only when you need to use them, you are clearing out overhead that may slow down your WordPress site. If you never use a plugin, uninstall it.
Cleaning Up of Databases
Cleaning out the databases of spam, old drafts, and other
for these tasks.
Limit The Number Of Widgets
Be careful how many widgets you put into the sidebars.
They look pretty, but those sidebar tools will make more
database calls and will slow down your website.
Pick A Theme That Doesn’t Bog Down Your Site
Choose or develop an SEO friendly theme.
There are some spectacular, graphics heavy, slide-bar using
themes out there that slow your site’s speed to a
Meta Title & Description Tags
Optimize how your posts look in the search engine results pages
The more people who click on your site link, stay on your
site and look at many pages, the more Google will respect
your site as an authority that engages users and your site will benefit.
All In One Schema
Google. Schema Creator by Raven allows you to create Rich
out with a study that if a website in position one on
Google has no rich snippets, but the website in position 2
26% more clicks than the non-rich snippet website in
Make your site mobile friendly. Use AMP.
Google determine when and why to crawl your site. Google
has a free XML plugin that has
friendly and keep the
While you are at it, choose how many posts you want WordPress to show per page. Only do this on a new install,
Other WordPress tips:
Here are some tips on making WordPress even faster:
WordPress makes it easy-to-use plugins and make
WordPress has plugins like WP-Smush-it and others to compress images for a faster site.
Other plug-ins allow you to cache and minify certain elements of WordPress for the fastest user experience possible. Most users expect web pages to display in two-three seconds and will abandon the site after seven seconds of no response.
Before you install any plug-in or make any types of significant changes to WordPress, export your site via XML and create a backup and ensure your host makes routine backups.
Use a great fast hosting service.
Other WordPress SEO tips
Brea d . cumbs
- Beware of duplicate significant content.
- Disable or limit in the sitemap unnecessary archived.
- Use on-site SEO to link to related posts.
- If you have a popular post, update it, add more content, check for any grammatical or spelling errors, give it a good refresh and Google will enjoy that, so will your users.
- Choose canonical URLs including a web-site address WWW vs. non-WWW to avoid duplicate content issues.
- Post your best post to social networks but keep your expectations low.